Cybex Solution Z I-Fix Plus Car Seat – Autumn Gold
- Brand: Cybex
0 in stock
Product Copy –
• UN R129/03
• 100 – 150 cm
• From approx. 3 up to 12 years
Designed to grow with your child, the Solution Z i-Fix is now has been tested to the latest (UN R129/03) safety standard— incorporating enhanced testing procedures for side collisions. Equipped with 12
height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be easily adjusted with one hand to meet each child’s individual space requirements. The patented reclining
headrest keeps your child’s head in the safety zone of the car seat, and the seat’s air ventilation system keeps the seat at a cool temperature for your child’s comfort on hot days.
• Crash tested to latest (UN R129/03) safety standard
• Patented reclining headrest: The reclining headrest is a patented technology which prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety
zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
• Height and automatic width adjustment: The Solution Z i-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years, a long timeframe with lots of growth. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can
be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
• Air ventilation system: Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days.
• L.S.P. System Plus: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
• ISOFIX: For easy installation and extra stability.
• CYBEX Safety Pads: As part of the headrest they actively guide the head into a safe position during an accident.
• Reclining backrest: Perfectly adjusts to any vehicle seat.
• Energy-absorbing shell: Absorbs the force
• 3 comfort fabrics (Autumn Gold, Deep Black, Soho Grey)
• 7 plus fabrics (Autumn Gold, Deep Black, Soho Grey, Nautical Blue, Mustard Yellow, Khaki green, Mountain Blue.
• L 405 mm / W 530 mm / H 625 mm
• Weight 7.2 kgd free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat
offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
• 5-point harness system: Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease.
• Energy Absorbing Shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
• Rebound bar: Offers increased protection on the event of a rear collision.
• Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
i-Fix – What does this mean?
1. The Solution Z i-Fix and Solution S i-Fix car seats have been crash tested to the latest UN R129/03 (i-Size) safety
standard— incorporating enhanced testing procedures for side collisions
2. The seats are not i-Size because the size means they do not fit the i-Size seat criteria.
3. Both seats fit the envelope of specific vehicle booster seats ISO/B3: 530mm width
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.